Tuesday, May 5, 2009

So one of our LNT instructors is really sick, so our trip was canceled. We're still going to go hiking and camp overnight, but we won't be able to get the certification for awhile, if ever. And we didn't go to the Whites to do everything like we were going to do. Instead, we're just going to go camp on Smith Pond, which isn't very far from where we currently live. At least we're going hiking and camping though, I guess. I'm also going to be camping on Smith Pond this weekend with Hannah and Bear, because Bear wants to test out his primitive survival kit, but wants a back up incase something happens.

This Friday, I'm going to teaching at a beading party at my teacher's house. It should be lots of fun, and I'm glad that I now have somebody to bead with up here. Now, I'm just trying to kill time until 10 when we're going to helping out the interpreters with their nature hike they're going to do with the kids that are coming tomorrow.

No comments: