Thursday, November 19, 2009

I've now, finally, finished my first day of work on Tuesday, and it was lots of fun. There are 14 kids, some of which we pick up from school and bring back to the church. So I'm going to be working Tues, Thurs, Sat, and occasionally Sundays. The schedule with the kids is pretty easy, they have snack time when they get there, then they do their homework and play for awhile, then it's reading time, and at they end they do arts and crafts. It's a pretty cool program and I really like the other two women I'm going to be mainly working with.

Repairs on the house are going really well, I finished staining the deck and we should be having the stone put up on the house while we're gone for Thanksgiving. And of course I'm going to be in Charleston for Thanksgiving!

No comments: